Tuesday, March 04, 2008, 10:19 PM

Woahh, y'know. Deborah is damn lazy to update her blog.
It's been how many million years since I've posted something? Even then, it's only been lyrics. Hahaha. Anywayyy, over the time I haven't blogged, so many things've happened la.
Adventure camp, Fast camp. I can't remember. Cause the only thing I remember now is camp.
Adventure camp was faaaaaaaaaaaaaaantastic. Though I'm not missing it half as much as cheryl. Hurr. They should've made it longer!

24 hour fast camp.
I expected more out of it, but it was horrible. It was absolutely BORING.
Whooops. But seriously la, the P&W wasn't fantastic. The guy couldn't even sing properly. They didn't even know how to sing the song. And the best part, they still can tell us, "Singpore's catholic society has a lack of musicians" Or something to that effect anyway. Hahaha. So dumb la! Sheena was practically asking me to piggy back her the whole two days. But it was fun teasing her about... Ahahaah, whoooops! (;

I'm waitingggg for the march hols. Not much of a holiday really. I'll be at camp all five days. How stupid is that. 10th - 11th March - Student Leader's Camp. 12th - 14th March - CYF camp.
Byebye holidays!
Time to put my time management to the test. I've got to finish all my homework byyy this sunday! Including holiday homework. Really, there's no holiday. How stupid is this mann.


Deb Jean Lee

my blog, my space.
Comments to yourself please.


Links

ijBasketball
Alex
Amanda Leo
Carin
Charmaine
Chow
Deborah Hoon
Dewi
Elizabeth
Eliza Cheang
Esther
Gracia
Grace
Guan Yu
Jaime
Jeanette
Jia Her
Lynnette
Marie
Maryanne
Melissa
Nadia
Nadya
Rachel
Ryan
Sam Shum
Sam Tay
Sarah
Serene
Shannon
Sheena
Sherlyn
Theresa
Tiffany
Ysabel

Tagboard



Credits

Designer : Kookies

Basecodes are from: YLING;D

Texture for image and background pattern in courtesy of AeTheReality.