Sunday, March 30, 2008, 5:37 PM
SHEEEESH, I've been wanting to blog for so long, but apparently haven't had the time to, therefore resulting in me not updating my blog, and forgetting about whatever I wanted to say. Hoho. Blame the horrible memory thanks.
ANYWAY, I remember now. Hurrrrr. My mum's friggin annoying. And this is all my sister's fault, cause she just can't seem to keep her mouth shut about whatever time I come home. Like hellooo, okay mann. I know she's older and she never got to stay out so late, but what the heck! At least people know where I go. Not like her. And I've got tons of people reporting on me. (No thanks to my brothers. Hurr) Gahhh, I can't be bothered anymore.
EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE, IT'S SPORTS DAY TOMORROW. What a waste of time. I think I'll go bring my books to the stadium and study. HAHA, yeah right. I think I'll go home and sleep right after that mann. Heh, a bit random, I know. Whooooops.
Y'know whaaaaat. Y'know whaaaaaaat, I think, I thinkkkkkk, I think I wanna use the other blog. Wahahha, but it's still gonna be dead as everrr. Sooooo, I'll go make a new one. Yeah right. Who am I kidding. I think I'll give up blogging soon mann. I don't even know who reads this thing. Any tom, dick or harry could be reading this and I wouldn't even know. Hurr.
Hurrrr. Guess what, I just remembered something that's been pissing me off. Wahahahha, here we go again..
I shan't bother beating about the bush, cause honestly, it gets you nowhere.
I DON'T GIVE A DAMN WHAT MISS CAPTAIN AND VICE CAPTAIN WANNA DO ANYMORE. How bout that. Sheesh. Or is that too in your face? Sorry uhh, but I'm damn good at making people feel bad about themselves. Hoho. Well honestly, I don't give a damnnnnnn. Hurr.
But seriously mann, I don't see what's the point of me being a vice capt or what. In facttt, I shouldn't even be on the bloody team anymore. Since I don't really give a shit. I mean, who does now anyway? Well I'm sorry if I'm not as passionate about basketball as I was in sec one. But what you want me to do about it? It's those few people who've been driving me away anyway. And face it, I'm I know I'm not the only one who's had these feelings. And I've even been contemplating quitting by the way. It's a screwed CCA. Seriously screwed. Ever since it came to our batch, it's been screwed. Hurr, and I hope none of the juniors are reading this, but in case they do, PRETEND YOU DIDN'T READ WHATEVER I TYPED. Sheesh. Actually, I think it applies to whoever is from basketball and is reading this. (I should really type these things somewhere else) What the heck! I can't be bothered anymore. But it just bugs me that I'm a vice captain and I can't do anything, because all the decisions made are made WITHOUT me. And to think they said that we'd alternate our study days with trng. HELLOOO, people need to study, not everyone is born a genius. And that was especially meant for Miss Captain. Hurr. So much for that! But really mann, I'd appreciate it if everyone had a say in decisions. So instead of what yall think is best for the team, make sure everyone's agreeable on what you wanna do, cause if no one's agreeable, then what's the point? You're just gonna lose everyone's respect, cause you dont' even consult them. And I still take it as we're all equal. So what if you're captain or vice? It doesn't mean your' better. It just means that you're supposed to take the lead, not boss people around. Which apparently is what yall are doing.
AHH, what the heck. I can't be bothered.
ANYONE GOT A CCA FOR ME TO JOIN? Hurr.
I give up mannn. I'm flying off. TILL NEXT TIME, (which won't be anytime soon), GOOOODBYE.
P.S. Bernice and Cheryl, at this rate we're never gonna get to talk. Hurr.