Saturday, March 15, 2008, 10:04 PM
Oh poop. Camp's over. Which camp? All the camps. Damnit. I'm supposed to be doing work and what am I doing here? Gahhhh. This blog needs updating. I don't trust this blog. I think I should use the other one. Budden! The other one has no tagboard. Ahahha, omg, I'm kuku already. Sorraye. I know, I'll leave this here and go post on the other blog. Ahahah, yeahh mannn. I'm gooood. (Not).
Student leaders camp.Seriously, I didn't expect it to be fun at all. Well, guess I was a leeeddle beet wrong. But just a leeeddle. And guess what, my memory is failing me again. Cause I can't remember nuts. It all just doesn't make sense to me. In fact, nothing's making any sense at the moment. Screw you brain. Please get me a new one for my birthday. Whoever, wherever, however. Hurr.
Anyway, all I remember is them waking us up at 3.45am in the friggin morning, then having a change parade (STUPID GUIDES THING). Then playing games. Omg. Friggin retarded, I swear. Then playing games, them splashing coffee all over us. So stupid la. They could've at least warned us not to wear our pe attire. Or told us that we were gonna have coffee stained pe shirts. Now I've no pe shirt to wear and I have to buy a new one. Stupid school. Only know how to drain people of their money. Hurr. Then playing the stupid train chair game. The one where you have to cross frmo somewhere to somewhere else, without touching the floor. So dumb. Then the chairs were full of coffee, and I slipped, and the friggin chair left a friggin ugly bruise on my leg. It doesn't even look like a bruise to begin with. Hurr. They still can make us go run around the track piggy backing someone. For eight friggin rounds. But we all cheated la. It's really ridiculous. And that caused a major muscle ache. And just in time for CYF camp too. I couldn't even lift my damn light bag after the rounds la. Friggin retarded, I swear.
Moooving on!
CYF Camp.Hmmm. Okay, I've really no mood to reflect on it. Cause something's seriously bugging me. And guess what Deborah, you're gonna get yourself hated. Gahhhh. Like they say, what goes around comes around. Retribution? Okay. I bet no one gets what I'm saying. 'Cept... I should just shut up, really.
Y'know, if the sec three's didn't go, there might as well not be any camp. Cause really (surprisingly), the turnout was pathetic. There were more leaders than participants. I really didn't expect that to happen. Hahah. My post is kuku. I pressed something and all my fullstops are on the left of my paragraph. Oh well. Ooh, look I got it back. Okay. I'm practiclly talking to myself. Sheesh.
Okay. So, the games were fun, but exceptionally dangerous. Considering the number of people that were injured at the end of it. You see that mr games i/c? Hoho. /: Ogay, I'm still feeling shitty. Sorry.
Anywayy! Camp was damn damn damn damn damn (I could go on forever), slack. Compared to Student Leader's camp. Which was damn shit. Most of my free time was spent writing letters/notes. And I've still got cheryl's letter to reply. And I'm sure there are more coming. Gosh. I need new pens. All my pens dissappeared during camp, if not, they ran out of ink. Hurr. I should really be doing my homework, but my brain's still not functioning.
Washing of feet. I think the most memorable part of camp. Mmhmmm. And I'm very thankful for friends. Whether I'm close to them or not. That's why you should stop talking about people behind their backs. Cause it only causes trouble. If you ask me, keep it to phone calls and face to face talks. Not even msn or msges. GAHHH, I'm gonna throw my phone away mann. Cause me so much trouble. Budden, it's my fault too. Hurr. Oh shut up and do something about it deb.
And obviously I'm in no mood to go on. This is ridiculous. Letters! I'm waiting for them. From whoever. Bernice, you're one of them. Hahahah.
And I swear, my siblings are friggin annoying. I can't do anything in peace. And there's a mountain of work waiting for me. I'm off to TRY to do it. I needa stop procrastinating. And woah, a proper post in one million years. Go deb. Wooooo.
SCREW IT.