Saturday, February 02, 2008, 7:23 PM

Passion in my eyes, I lived it everyday
But how could you go and throw it all away?
In my dreams it's me and you, it's there I saw it all come true
As time went by faith in you grew, so one thing's left for me to do
I'd really appreciate it if you could stop treating me
I feel it burn inside, burn in me like the rising sun
Lifted into the sky, took away the only thing I loved
I know after tonight, all your power crumbles in my arms
So don't worry, I'll be fine, when my life ends I'll leave this scar
like your maid/servant/whatever.
And I fell down, I need you here
Every note and every word
Seems so hard to take
Find me, I’m desperate
It annoys me. A damn lot too.
A smoking gun in hand, now don't you realize what you've done
Put a bullet in his back, your hero since you were so young
How could you kill the man, who brought salvation through your pain
He must mean everything, to end it all in this shameful way
I really hate it when you just keep whining
Passion in my eyes, I lived it everyday
But how could you go, and throw it all away?
In my dreams it's me and you, it's there, I saw it all come true
As time went by faith in you grew, so one thing's left for me to do
and smack me when I don't wanna follow you somewhere.
I started here so young and helped you get along
Just did it for the love, and people healed through us
Don't live your life in vain, don't take it out on me
You're cracked, so just remember, I'm not your enemy
I don't deserve to fall this way, by a man who felt betrayed
I'm not a fucking dog damnit.
I felt so down, now you're around to rescue me
Every note and every word, I'm listening
Sometimes problems seem too deep to take (Too hard to take)
Sometimes I cry thinking my future looks so bleak
And you have a spine for a reason, so stop leaning on people.
Finally, together we were destined
I know what's best for us in the end
Someone hear me, someone stop me
Someone listen, why aren't you listening?
Let me tell you, it gets fucking annoying.
Passion in my eyes, I lived it everyday
But how could you go and throw it all away?
In my dreams it's me and you, it's there I saw it all come true
As time went by faith in you grew, so one thing's left for me to do
Plus people are aching from training.

In my dreams it's me and you, it's there, I saw it all come true
As time went by faith in you grew, so one thing's left to finish you



Stop being so self centered damnit.


Deb Jean Lee

my blog, my space.
Comments to yourself please.


Links

ijBasketball
Alex
Amanda Leo
Carin
Charmaine
Chow
Deborah Hoon
Dewi
Elizabeth
Eliza Cheang
Esther
Gracia
Grace
Guan Yu
Jaime
Jeanette
Jia Her
Lynnette
Marie
Maryanne
Melissa
Nadia
Nadya
Rachel
Ryan
Sam Shum
Sam Tay
Sarah
Serene
Shannon
Sheena
Sherlyn
Theresa
Tiffany
Ysabel

Tagboard



Credits

Designer : Kookies

Basecodes are from: YLING;D

Texture for image and background pattern in courtesy of AeTheReality.