Friday, February 08, 2008, 10:41 PM

Hey Smelllies!
How's the New Year coming along.
I hope you're fine miss!
You've caught the bug! The hidden msges bug.
Yeah! Go Me!
Outing soon! Lunch Soon!
Yeah Everything soon! Whoooo!
We'll do good in our academics this year.
I'll go receive honours day with you next year okay!
Top in class! Ogay!
Its time you updated this blog of Yours by yourself.
Its so dusty. And boring and dry and dull and not updated!
Happy Chinese new year! I want my angpow!
Red and filled with money please!
Stop blogging lyrics la. I'll sing 'em to you the next time i see you then you know!
Moooo. Don't dream in class no more!
I'll catch you soon!
Goooooonight!


Deb Jean Lee

my blog, my space.
Comments to yourself please.


Links

ijBasketball
Alex
Amanda Leo
Carin
Charmaine
Chow
Deborah Hoon
Dewi
Elizabeth
Eliza Cheang
Esther
Gracia
Grace
Guan Yu
Jaime
Jeanette
Jia Her
Lynnette
Marie
Maryanne
Melissa
Nadia
Nadya
Rachel
Ryan
Sam Shum
Sam Tay
Sarah
Serene
Shannon
Sheena
Sherlyn
Theresa
Tiffany
Ysabel

Tagboard



Credits

Designer : Kookies

Basecodes are from: YLING;D

Texture for image and background pattern in courtesy of AeTheReality.