Wednesday, January 16, 2008, 10:20 PM

Omggg, did I tell you how screwed basketball is? Did I tell you how screwed everything is? I don't think so eh.

Everything always seem to be done last minute. ONLY last minute. Bad bad bad bad.
And gosh, too many things've been happening too fast. I think we can't cope. It's just all going too fast. And the things that I've found out. Gahh, omg, stop gossiping bitch. Procrastinating. Another bad bad bad habit. It's got to go away. My homework is undone. How fantastic I tell you. And I swear, I could die for a different class com.

Gahh, so annoying, I don't trust this place anymore. Cause I don't know who reads this. So that means nothing personal. Arghhhh. Well, it is good, to some extent.

Anyhoo, Deb has got to go do her work. Goodbye. And hello dead Deb. You're going to appear on Friday. First match already, and we're all B'div. How time flies..


Deb Jean Lee

my blog, my space.
Comments to yourself please.


Links

ijBasketball
Alex
Amanda Leo
Carin
Charmaine
Chow
Deborah Hoon
Dewi
Elizabeth
Eliza Cheang
Esther
Gracia
Grace
Guan Yu
Jaime
Jeanette
Jia Her
Lynnette
Marie
Maryanne
Melissa
Nadia
Nadya
Rachel
Ryan
Sam Shum
Sam Tay
Sarah
Serene
Shannon
Sheena
Sherlyn
Theresa
Tiffany
Ysabel

Tagboard



Credits

Designer : Kookies

Basecodes are from: YLING;D

Texture for image and background pattern in courtesy of AeTheReality.