Sunday, January 13, 2008, 3:08 PM

Hey hey.
Guess who.


;D
Everyone!
We must cheer up okay.
I've seen one too many Elmo Sec 3s.
why the glum face?
You've got me.
Ho ho.
We'll all try not to be nemo okay!
From today onwards.
We'll see the world differently with our open-minds.
We'll be able to enjoy each other's company more!
We'll even be able to make people happier!
Wouldn't that be egg citing!
Smile for me girl!
Look on the bright side!
The sun's still shining despite the rain.
We can overcome anything and everything with our positive attitude.
Together, just like how Hiro Nakamura and every other hero worked together to save the cheerleader, we'll save the world - from sadness.



With that, I shall end this post on a much lighter side.
Anybody in for jokes?
;D

What did the cow say to the pig?



The answer, will be posted soon.
Meanwhile, you could try guessing!

Hey Deborah. Thanks for being so understanding.
I still feel horrible after that night. You'd know what I'm talking about.
Thanks for being such a friend! Love you long time!



Deb Jean Lee

my blog, my space.
Comments to yourself please.


Links

ijBasketball
Alex
Amanda Leo
Carin
Charmaine
Chow
Deborah Hoon
Dewi
Elizabeth
Eliza Cheang
Esther
Gracia
Grace
Guan Yu
Jaime
Jeanette
Jia Her
Lynnette
Marie
Maryanne
Melissa
Nadia
Nadya
Rachel
Ryan
Sam Shum
Sam Tay
Sarah
Serene
Shannon
Sheena
Sherlyn
Theresa
Tiffany
Ysabel

Tagboard



Credits

Designer : Kookies

Basecodes are from: YLING;D

Texture for image and background pattern in courtesy of AeTheReality.