Tuesday, January 01, 2008, 5:29 PM

Happy New Year!

(;
I'm gonna be a guai kid this year. All the way till sec four. Believe it or not. I know I can be guai. ;D Hahahhaa, we'll see about that come mid year. And oh! Sec three adventure camp this year. With con camp, cyf camp(I don't know if I'm going) Woooo. Sounds fun aye this year.

Anywayy, I'm really lazy to update, and school's starting tomorrow. Looks like this blog is gonna die. Unless I decide to vent my anger, when it comes, here. :D

TATA, Have fun in school people.
And Cheryl Anne Goh and Bernice Wang, tomorrow is wednesday! I'm reminding you two yo.
And Cheryl! Session on friday. ;D

Now, how about a nice song to start the year? (;



Let Love In - Goo Goo Dolls

You wait, wanting this world
To let you in
And you stand there
A frozen light
In dark and empty streets
You smile hiding behind
A God-given face
But I know you're so much more
Everything they ignore
Is all that I need to see

You're the only one I ever believed in
The answer that could never be found
The moment you decided to let love in
Now I'm banging on the door of an angel
The end of fear is where we begin
The moment we decided to let love in

I wish
Wishing for you to find your way
And I'll hold on for all you need
That's all we need to say
I'll take my chances while
You take your time with
This game you play
But I can't control your soul
You need to let me know
You leaving or you gonna stay

You're the only one I ever believed in
The answer that could never be found
The moment you decided to let love in
Now I'm banging on the door of an angel
The end of fear is where we begin
The moment we decided to let love in

There's nothing we can do about
The things we have to do without
The only way to feel again
Is let love in

There's nothing we can do about
The things we'd have to live without
The only way to see again
Is let love in

You're the only one I ever believed in
The answer that could never be found
The moment you decided to let love in
Now I'm banging on the door of an angel
The end of fear is where we begin
The moment we decided to let love in



Deb Jean Lee

my blog, my space.
Comments to yourself please.


Links

ijBasketball
Alex
Amanda Leo
Carin
Charmaine
Chow
Deborah Hoon
Dewi
Elizabeth
Eliza Cheang
Esther
Gracia
Grace
Guan Yu
Jaime
Jeanette
Jia Her
Lynnette
Marie
Maryanne
Melissa
Nadia
Nadya
Rachel
Ryan
Sam Shum
Sam Tay
Sarah
Serene
Shannon
Sheena
Sherlyn
Theresa
Tiffany
Ysabel

Tagboard



Credits

Designer : Kookies

Basecodes are from: YLING;D

Texture for image and background pattern in courtesy of AeTheReality.