Sunday, December 02, 2007, 11:51 PM

What a nice time to get grounded eh.
I feel like leaving this stupid blog to die eh, cause goodness knows who reads it.
Actually, I don't wanna know. But I know that unwanted people might read this - basically, it's too public.
I'm too lazy to come here and update anyway.
God knows who reads this.
Many many things happened. Don't feel like talking about it?
Hmmmm. I really think this is gonna die.
Unless I reeaally need an outlet for my frustration.
Soooo, wait long long people. :D


Deb Jean Lee

my blog, my space.
Comments to yourself please.


Links

ijBasketball
Alex
Amanda Leo
Carin
Charmaine
Chow
Deborah Hoon
Dewi
Elizabeth
Eliza Cheang
Esther
Gracia
Grace
Guan Yu
Jaime
Jeanette
Jia Her
Lynnette
Marie
Maryanne
Melissa
Nadia
Nadya
Rachel
Ryan
Sam Shum
Sam Tay
Sarah
Serene
Shannon
Sheena
Sherlyn
Theresa
Tiffany
Ysabel

Tagboard



Credits

Designer : Kookies

Basecodes are from: YLING;D

Texture for image and background pattern in courtesy of AeTheReality.