Friday, December 28, 2007, 12:50 AM

There's ball on saturday. But no one wants to go with me cause some people are gonna be there. Hurrr.
I myself don't feel like going already. I go there vomit blood only. :X

Anywayyy, what to do.

Went to alyssa's house today. Her cats are FRIGGIN cute. ;D
But when I came home, my cats started hissing at me, cause there were so many different cat smells. Hoho. Then sniffing me like I was some stranger.

Ohwell. I'm going to sleep now. Gooooooodnight, ;)


Deb Jean Lee

my blog, my space.
Comments to yourself please.


Links

ijBasketball
Alex
Amanda Leo
Carin
Charmaine
Chow
Deborah Hoon
Dewi
Elizabeth
Eliza Cheang
Esther
Gracia
Grace
Guan Yu
Jaime
Jeanette
Jia Her
Lynnette
Marie
Maryanne
Melissa
Nadia
Nadya
Rachel
Ryan
Sam Shum
Sam Tay
Sarah
Serene
Shannon
Sheena
Sherlyn
Theresa
Tiffany
Ysabel

Tagboard



Credits

Designer : Kookies

Basecodes are from: YLING;D

Texture for image and background pattern in courtesy of AeTheReality.