Tuesday, December 25, 2007, 5:06 PM

HOHOHO,
MERRY CHRISTMAS! ;D

Gahh, Christmas dinners are bad bad bad. They make you grow fatter. \=

I had an eating competition with the two oldest brothers yesterday. We weighed ourselves before we went to eat dinner, then after dinner we weighed ourselves again. And guess what? I won. HOHOHO, see! Fats! Hurr. But I think the scale at home's screwy. So yeahh, cause I ate waaay less than them, but I had more liquid. ;)

I think we're playing fluffy bunnies later. We have a big bag of marshmallows, and each round, you have to stuff a marshmallow in your mouth and say 1 fluffy bunny. When you have two then you say two and so on. So yeah, basically the person who can stuff the most marshmallws in their mouth wins. ;D Hohoho, No way anyone can beat jeremy at that. His mouth is humongous.

And speaking of food. I think I gained at least 3kg from all the stuff I ate from yesterday's dinner and lunch. And 'm feeling hungry again. Gosh. I'm soo gonna grow fatter can.

ANYHOO, enjoy the rest of the holidays! ;)


Deb Jean Lee

my blog, my space.
Comments to yourself please.


Links

ijBasketball
Alex
Amanda Leo
Carin
Charmaine
Chow
Deborah Hoon
Dewi
Elizabeth
Eliza Cheang
Esther
Gracia
Grace
Guan Yu
Jaime
Jeanette
Jia Her
Lynnette
Marie
Maryanne
Melissa
Nadia
Nadya
Rachel
Ryan
Sam Shum
Sam Tay
Sarah
Serene
Shannon
Sheena
Sherlyn
Theresa
Tiffany
Ysabel

Tagboard



Credits

Designer : Kookies

Basecodes are from: YLING;D

Texture for image and background pattern in courtesy of AeTheReality.