Sunday, December 02, 2007, 11:06 PM

Hellooo world, I've come to invade Deborah's blog.
Agree with me that her blog is super emo, sooo i shall bring some joy here!

Shucks, she just signed into msn.
:/

Oh well, I know for a fact that she won't delete this post (well, hopefully) so i shall just continue what i started.
Its been ages since i wrote a post so ya'll who read this should feel reaaally honoured!
Now bow down to me.
I bet you could guess why i'm even doing this,
and yes.
It's because i'm pretty bored, as usual.

And this isn't helping to ease my boredom.

Okay, I want to go out shoppping, now how?

Before i leave, a gentle reminder: I'm not Deborah.
;D
See you, folks!

PS: When are we going out, Dee?


Deb Jean Lee

my blog, my space.
Comments to yourself please.


Links

ijBasketball
Alex
Amanda Leo
Carin
Charmaine
Chow
Deborah Hoon
Dewi
Elizabeth
Eliza Cheang
Esther
Gracia
Grace
Guan Yu
Jaime
Jeanette
Jia Her
Lynnette
Marie
Maryanne
Melissa
Nadia
Nadya
Rachel
Ryan
Sam Shum
Sam Tay
Sarah
Serene
Shannon
Sheena
Sherlyn
Theresa
Tiffany
Ysabel

Tagboard



Credits

Designer : Kookies

Basecodes are from: YLING;D

Texture for image and background pattern in courtesy of AeTheReality.