Wednesday, December 05, 2007, 12:10 PM
Gooo Morning Fellow Earthlings!(Hereby not refering to Debbo 'cos she's an Alien! -Gasps-)
Yes I knowwww. That's rather freaky when I think about now.
It's such a cool morning if you ask me, the sun's shining yet its raining!
Okay everybody, eyes peeled for a rainbow.
Let me know if you see one okay? double okay.
Warning: This is going to be the long nonsensical part of my post.Sooo, have you been missing me?
I heard a few 'Yes'es.
I know my posts are really nice to read but its not right to miss an anonymous blogger.
:/
Its just as wrong as missing a stranger whom you've never met before.
Creepy.
Alright, let me give you an update on Deborah's life.
So on Monday, D stayed home and stoned.
Exciting aye?No actually I just don't know what she did.
Then on Tuesday, D sneaked out of the house to go somewhere.
& I had happily forgotten where.
Oooh, I remember already! D went swimming!
Yes, she went with her sister to Spans-Jom Clubhouse using her mother's Safra card.
Hmmmm, and not only that! Deborah also slid down a slide there at the pool.
Oh the joy! But that's not all!
She also took retarded snaps of her and her sister in what i think was the shower room.
And that was where she met and became an Alien!
First she wrestled with it, touching it's Goo-made multicoloured hands and body.
Then Wham-Bham! Dee took the ugly alien down onto the floor, attempting to gorge his oneandonly eyeball out when all of a sudden, the alien sneezed!
All its Goo-ey mucus flew out, squirting all over Deborah.
What a gruesome sight!
But without hesitation, the brave and very dirty D took advantage of this chance when the Alien was weak and grabbed it by its antenna and flushed him down the toilet bowl!
What a relief, the Gooey multicoloured Alien was gone!
Meanwhile Debbo was rejoicing in her triumphant victory, the Gooey mucus on her were evolving, and slowly joining together to form one homogeneous layer of Goo!
Second by second, Deborah was turning into an alien herself without knowing!
When one of her eyeballs were sucked back into her head, she figured that she was turning into an Alien! (What a slow reaction.)
She tried to reverse the effects and wipe off the goo, but nooo. It just wouldn't come off!
Now Poor Deborah has to live with being an Alien for the rest of her life, suffering in silence while being mocked at by passersby on the street.
She now fears leaving the house, and often locks herself in the toilet, not knowing what to do with her life.
No, I'm not telling a novel, nor was i typing an excerpt from a Literature book.
What you've just read is all true. Don't blame me, you had been warned.
Scroll up and you shall find the hidden disclaimer.
So long fellas.
Have a magical day Lovelies!