Sunday, December 23, 2007, 9:35 PM
Gahhhhh, christmas makes people stressed out. Hurr. Presents, clothes, presents, cash gone, phone bills, ...
I'm broke mann. I haven't even gotten my friends stuff yet. And christmas is two days away? Ohmannn. I am sooo working next year. Sorraye eh yall, might not be getting stuff this year. I owe so many people money already. Can't afford it.
Anyway, so many things've happened over the past week. Eg, caroling, caroling, shopping like mad..
You get the picture.
Caroling on thursday and friday, although I only went on thursday. It's quite something.
Although I think I'm never going caroling with cyf again, in order to spare my ears... Shhhh. ;) Okaay, it wasn't the best caroling, with people singing off pitch, out of time, out of tune, super loudly and out of tune, talking while other people were singing. Aiyoh, some people just have no respect.. We walked from church, to somewhere near cheryl's place, then to lorong 8, then to some other guys house, then back to church. Quite a walk if I must say. I'd have walked home if I had the choice, but some armoured bear sent me home. Heh. Inside joke? Okaaaay, this part is not meant to be typed out here. Reserved for several bored people. Hurr. Hint hint. ;)
Anywayyyy, I've found out some things which I think I'm not supposed to know. Heeeee. And I know who my catechists are next year. But I can't tell anyone, not even Lourdemary. Heh, sorraye dude. I've got a lot of talking to do with Mr Poooh. ;D
And btw, don't talk to me about anything concerning basketball(only if it concerns school). Don't even talk to me about school. There are so many things I haven't done and next year is only a few days away. Bad start to the year y'know. Gahh, not to mention, I'm starting the year broke. Hurr.
Ohwell, I'm not going to spoil anyone's christmas mood. Happy holidays, enjoy them while they last. ;)
I needa get things off my mind.