Thursday, November 22, 2007, 8:58 PM
Whoaaa, so many things've happened over the last week I don't know where to start. And my stupid arm is aching so bad I press a few buttons and it hurts. Curse those bloody pushups. And I am updating so Justina is not deprived of what's happening here. (: How's the cute ang mohs eh Justina! :D
Hmmm, lets start with the 13th of November. :D
Okay, for those deprived people who don't know, that was Linkin Park concert day. :D And I wasn't all excited, how dumb. I still owe Jon money summore. Hmm, okay. I'm like damn smart la, I went for the concert barely knowing the Minutes To Midnight songs. So I was blur half the time. Ahh, but heck. It was darn good yo. Chester broke his arm, jumping off a stage in Australia, cause his shoe got stuck on the stage. Hahaha, it looked quite funny actually, cause his cast was red, the he wore red long sleeves to cover it. ut he took it off later. Ahahaha. Then when he went down the stage, the people right in front were grabbing it, then he was like, "You guys are f***ing ruthless". Hahaha, and there were like ten year old kids there can! Gosh, parents actually take their kids to these kinda things. Gosh, imagine what they'll turn out like when they're older. Knowing such language at such a young age. Scary mann.
And it was soooo stupid mann, they said no recording devices allowed inside the stadium, then then, during the concert, everyone took out their phones and started recording the thing! So retarded! Soon there won't be a need for these kinda rules cause everything will be in their phones! Imagine the next generation mann, extremely high tech. Sounds dangerous eh?
Mooooving on! (Hahaha, Cheryl, doesn't that remind you of a CERTAIN cow? :D). Next day! 14th! Slept over at Val's place. Her sister is fking scary mann. No offence eh. But seriously la, she's ought to be thrown out of the house. Thinks she rules the house la. I now know why Val doesn't like going home. Hurr, okay, it was quite an experience. I now know what she does eh! Naughty naughty! :D
I can't remember what I did on Thursday and Friday. All I remember is that there was no session on Friday. Mmhmm. Only remember stressing out for the stupid farewell.
Speaking of farewell. Hurrr, some kind of farewell la. Oh wait, it can't even be called a farewell. Why? Cause there were like FOUR pathetic seniors to say FAREWELL to. Hurrr. Appreciate the few who actually stayed the length. But I'm pretty sure a few of them left cause they didn't wanna stay. It was quite a disaster if I must say. The only sucessful part was Justina's farewell cake thingo. (: The best part was she didn't suspect a thing. I brought her out to church summore, AND brought her back. She didn't realise at all. And Jerome actually wrote her a letter, ahhahaha, so unlike him! Then then he asked me to message him when we left school so he could gauge the timing thingo. Okay, I think I'm not making sense. Then we stayed outside St Frans for awhile. I honestly don't really like that place. she talked to Xavier for 20mins or so, cause us to be late. So we had to run/walk fast back to school. Tried to run, but we were both too tired from training. So yeah. Okay, the rest is emo emo. Don't wanna say already. :D
Then then, hokay, no more boring stuff. Nicoles surprise birthday party. :D Which was yesterday. Mmhmm. (:
It was damn funny la. She read her mum's messages from Jeanette and Iniki and still thought it(the party) was on Saturday. Funny mann she. Hahaha. It was a blast, minus the heat from it. HAHA, I'm being lame. Sorry. :D HAHA
IT WAS FRIGGIN COLD THERE! Cause we went swimming, then it was drizzling the whole afternoon. I was in the jacuzzi with Jacelyn and we were still freezing! It was WARM compared to the rest of the pool can!
Anyway, we watched HEROES! :D Now we're ahead of channel 5! :D Hahaha, lousy channel 5! :D
And I feel superly retarded! Cause I'm going high over some stupid cheekopek emoticon, HAHAHA. As in cause it looks funny, I'm not a cheekopek okay! HAHA
HOKAY, I'm gonna stop here, before I get retardedly out of control! :D HAHAA
GOODNIGHT!