Sunday, November 04, 2007, 11:30 PM

I'M A HAPPAYE GIRL. :D
I watched the Man U, Arsenal match yesterday. Hahaha, it was so friggin lame I tell you. It's nearly impossible not to laugh when I'm watching soccer with my dad. He was making all these lame jokes! Hahaha

(We were talking about whether Man U or Arsenal played dirtier)
Beth: Daddy, Arsenal is dirtier than Man U right?
Dad: Of course! Arsenal only bathes once a week!

HAHAHAHA, that's not all. There were lamer ones. Hahaha. :D
It was a good match, though I was dissapointed cause Man U didn't win. \= It ended in a stupid tie! Hahaha. :D


Anyway! There's training tomorrow! \=
It's raining. Goodnight world. :D


Deb Jean Lee

my blog, my space.
Comments to yourself please.


Links

ijBasketball
Alex
Amanda Leo
Carin
Charmaine
Chow
Deborah Hoon
Dewi
Elizabeth
Eliza Cheang
Esther
Gracia
Grace
Guan Yu
Jaime
Jeanette
Jia Her
Lynnette
Marie
Maryanne
Melissa
Nadia
Nadya
Rachel
Ryan
Sam Shum
Sam Tay
Sarah
Serene
Shannon
Sheena
Sherlyn
Theresa
Tiffany
Ysabel

Tagboard



Credits

Designer : Kookies

Basecodes are from: YLING;D

Texture for image and background pattern in courtesy of AeTheReality.