Tuesday, November 06, 2007, 12:05 PM

Hohoho, streaming results out today. \=
Like I think I can just drop on the floor roll and die.
I got some shit humans la. Like pure lit sub hist? Who you kidding mann? Like two of my best humans subs. \= pure lit. no way mann. Hello future geek, I'm gonna be such a geek next year. If not I'll just die in class. Or I'll be top from the bottom. Which is very very likely. There are like super smart people can. Go jump down the bulding now mann. Gahhhhhh. \=
I needa clear my stuff and I'm gonna nap.
Goodbye world.


Deb Jean Lee

my blog, my space.
Comments to yourself please.


Links

ijBasketball
Alex
Amanda Leo
Carin
Charmaine
Chow
Deborah Hoon
Dewi
Elizabeth
Eliza Cheang
Esther
Gracia
Grace
Guan Yu
Jaime
Jeanette
Jia Her
Lynnette
Marie
Maryanne
Melissa
Nadia
Nadya
Rachel
Ryan
Sam Shum
Sam Tay
Sarah
Serene
Shannon
Sheena
Sherlyn
Theresa
Tiffany
Ysabel

Tagboard



Credits

Designer : Kookies

Basecodes are from: YLING;D

Texture for image and background pattern in courtesy of AeTheReality.