Monday, November 05, 2007, 4:37 PM

Hats need a beat, like awake needs asleep
Like a pen needs a page, to learn right you need a mistake

Oh, yeah

Hearts need a mind, like a clock needs the time
Like white needs black, if you leave I hope you need to come back

Oh, I swear, I know, I believe it
Oh, I can't stop givin' up singing
Oh, my soul has never had this feeling,
it feels like gold

You got so much love in you
You got so much love in you
I'm amazed that I'm talkin' to you
You look like the songs that I've heard my whole life coming true

Strike all the bells, hit 'em hard make 'em all yell
Celebrate, infatuate, lock us up yeah incarcerate oh!

Oh, I swear, I know, I believe it
Oh, I can't stop hearing all the singing
Oh, my soul has never had this feeling,
it feels like so, so

So much love in you
You got so much love in you
I'm amazed that I'm talkin' to you
You look like the songs that I've heard my whole life coming true

You got so much love in you
You got so much love in you
I'm amazed that I'm talkin' to you
You look like the songs oh, oh, oh, oh

Yeah, oh,oh, c'mon, yeah..

ahh.....

You got so much love in you
You got so much love in you
I'm amazed that I'm talkin' to you
You look like the songs that I've heard my whole life coming true


Deb Jean Lee

my blog, my space.
Comments to yourself please.


Links

ijBasketball
Alex
Amanda Leo
Carin
Charmaine
Chow
Deborah Hoon
Dewi
Elizabeth
Eliza Cheang
Esther
Gracia
Grace
Guan Yu
Jaime
Jeanette
Jia Her
Lynnette
Marie
Maryanne
Melissa
Nadia
Nadya
Rachel
Ryan
Sam Shum
Sam Tay
Sarah
Serene
Shannon
Sheena
Sherlyn
Theresa
Tiffany
Ysabel

Tagboard



Credits

Designer : Kookies

Basecodes are from: YLING;D

Texture for image and background pattern in courtesy of AeTheReality.