Wednesday, November 07, 2007, 11:40 PM

DEBORAH CLEARED HER STUFF.
How amazing. And she found many things while clearing her stuff. :D
Okay, I found my camp booklet and nametag. Hohoho. :D And I found my autograph book in like what, P6? And Bernice was so bored she signed it like twice. HAHA.
My mummy can't nag at me anymore. :D HOHOHO. Too bad for her. :D
Hahaha, I have no idea what to say.
All I know is that I'm happy. :D Quite anyway. Hahaha. And it looks like I have to learn how to love Lit and History. Oh gosh. How I wish humans didn't even exist at all. \=
I'm off to find some game or the other to entertain myself.
I need to get out of the house really. I'm dying of boredom. Haha.
Goodbye. :D


Deb Jean Lee

my blog, my space.
Comments to yourself please.


Links

ijBasketball
Alex
Amanda Leo
Carin
Charmaine
Chow
Deborah Hoon
Dewi
Elizabeth
Eliza Cheang
Esther
Gracia
Grace
Guan Yu
Jaime
Jeanette
Jia Her
Lynnette
Marie
Maryanne
Melissa
Nadia
Nadya
Rachel
Ryan
Sam Shum
Sam Tay
Sarah
Serene
Shannon
Sheena
Sherlyn
Theresa
Tiffany
Ysabel

Tagboard



Credits

Designer : Kookies

Basecodes are from: YLING;D

Texture for image and background pattern in courtesy of AeTheReality.