Friday, October 05, 2007, 11:36 PM
Whoa, looks like I'm back eh. Guess I couldn't stay away. Ahhh, I'm bored anyway. \=
Like so many things've been happening, EOY's, that childrens day when we had PE. Ohmann, like stress plus stress plus stress plus an element of fun. :D Hokay, that didn't make sense. And I still have no idea who reads this stupid blog of mine, cause there's really nothing worth reading. :D
So I guess I've been studying in church for the past two weeks. Totally unproductive, except for today that is. Like some days I find myself stoning at nothing, others I'm sprawled across two tables and find myself sleeping for hours. :D But sleeping in church for hours at a stretch is impossible, cause of all the noise that Tristina, Bernice and Cheryl make. :D Then there was the day that Cheryl and I couldn't get a room, so we ended in St Theresa's with all the J2 people. Bloody akward I tell you. But that day was hilarious, cause Cheryl and I were having lots of fun when everybody went for mass, except for Xavier. Hmm. Xavier started playing with Jerome's Rubik's Cube, then he gave up cause he couldn't solve the first layer. Damn funny mann, I swear. So after that, I wanted to play with it. I was eyeing it since Cheryl and I walked into the room luh, super distracting I tell you. So yeah, ended up playing with it during mass. Plus there were FOUR all left on the tables. :D Sasa's, Jerome's, Lynette's and Eunice's. Cheryl and I ended up doing all of them, but we couldn't solve the last layer, cause neither of us know how to. Hahaha, wasted right. Then they all came back from mass, making Cheryl and I leave the room, cause we were both laughing like lunatics. :D Didn't make a difference, cause we started walking around church, but when we were about to go up, I saw Jerome and started laughing again. Went into the room, no better. I was laughing like some crazy person. Mmhmm. So that was the St Theresa day. Also the day that we heard that they complained that we were too noisy. But apparently, they were making more noise than we were. Okay, enough about that day. And that was our Rubik's Cube trick. :D
TODAY was so funny, cause Tristina, Bernice Cheryl and I went to the minimart to buy SWEETS. :D We all bought push pops, totally addictive. Plus plus, studying was so retarded I swear. So we studied, well at least I know I did, though I have no idea what Bernice, Cheryl and Tristina were doing. Cause they were making so much noise. Then Tristina left to go home to sleep, then she puked, have no idea why also. Mmhmm, then Justina came at like Five, when she was supposed to come at like what, three? Were late for mass, OH and I have a new name for the "GANG", they're now TOILET BUDDIES. :D Okay okay, err, went for dinner with Cally and Koon. Tried to get them to spill some "gossip". :D Obviously didn't work. Went back to study, then Bernice asked me for rough paper, which somehow triggered off Cheryl's and her laughter. They were laughing uncontrollably for like ten minutes straight. Cheryl claims my reaction was damn funny. Retarded please. :D Got pissed with my brother right before we left church, cause that idiot told me to go home early, and he didn't tell me he was still gonna be in church. Like how nice of him luh. Now you know why I don't wanna be known as his sister eh. He's like so horrigible please.
Okay, I'm damn lazy to type now.
Goodnight. I know all you bo liao people had fun reading this.
And too bad Amanda Leo, I refuse to blog about the powder thing and the Viking ship. :D
TATA, and good luck for exams everyone, a bit late, yeah i know.
(: