Saturday, October 27, 2007, 1:37 AM

When everything is going wrong
And things are just a little strange
its been so long now
You've forgotten how to smile.
And overhead the skies are clear
But it still seems to rain on you,
And your only friends all have
Better things to do.

When you're down and lost
And you need a helping hand
When you're down and lost
Along the way,
Oh, just tell yourself
I, I'll be OK

Now things are only getting worse
And you need someone to take the blame
When your lover's gone
There's no-one to share the pain,
You're sleeping with the TV on
And you're lying in an empty bed
All the alcohol in the world
Would never help me to forget

When you're down and lost
And you need a helping hand
When you're down and lost
Along the way,
Just try a little harder
Try your best to make it
Through the day,
Oh just tell yourself
I, I'll be OK

You're not alone (you're not alone)
You're not alone (you're not alone)
You're not alone

Just tell yourself
I, I'll be OK
Oh, just tell yourself
I, I'll be OK
Won't you tell yourself
I

When you're down and lost
And you need a helping hand
When you're down and lost
Along the way,
Try a little harder
Try your best to make it
Through the day

Oh, just tell yourself
I, I'll be OK
I, I'll be OK
I, I'll be ok



if only it were that easy.


Deb Jean Lee

my blog, my space.
Comments to yourself please.


Links

ijBasketball
Alex
Amanda Leo
Carin
Charmaine
Chow
Deborah Hoon
Dewi
Elizabeth
Eliza Cheang
Esther
Gracia
Grace
Guan Yu
Jaime
Jeanette
Jia Her
Lynnette
Marie
Maryanne
Melissa
Nadia
Nadya
Rachel
Ryan
Sam Shum
Sam Tay
Sarah
Serene
Shannon
Sheena
Sherlyn
Theresa
Tiffany
Ysabel

Tagboard



Credits

Designer : Kookies

Basecodes are from: YLING;D

Texture for image and background pattern in courtesy of AeTheReality.