Thursday, October 11, 2007, 2:24 PM

OKAY, DEBORAH IS BORED
AND THE STUPID FRIENDSTER ISN'T WORKING.
Soo,
EXAMS ARE OVERRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR. :D

Like finally mann. :D Okay okay, so what did I do yesterday. I don't believe I survived a whole day out with Cheryl the retard. And guess what retarded things we did. :D
First we waited for a double decker 143 to take us to Vivo. :D DAMN LAME, I KNOW. Highly retarded too. Then we were looking at all the roads. Havelock road, Blair road, started making lame jokes about them. Mmhmm. :D Damn lame, walked around Vivo for like three and a half hours. Ate ice cream, again. Everytime I go out with Cheryl there's always ice cream involved. FAT PLEASE. :D

AHHHHH, OKAY, MY GAME FINISHED LOADING, IM GONNA PLAY IT. GOODBYE


Deb Jean Lee

my blog, my space.
Comments to yourself please.


Links

ijBasketball
Alex
Amanda Leo
Carin
Charmaine
Chow
Deborah Hoon
Dewi
Elizabeth
Eliza Cheang
Esther
Gracia
Grace
Guan Yu
Jaime
Jeanette
Jia Her
Lynnette
Marie
Maryanne
Melissa
Nadia
Nadya
Rachel
Ryan
Sam Shum
Sam Tay
Sarah
Serene
Shannon
Sheena
Sherlyn
Theresa
Tiffany
Ysabel

Tagboard



Credits

Designer : Kookies

Basecodes are from: YLING;D

Texture for image and background pattern in courtesy of AeTheReality.