Monday, October 22, 2007, 10:14 PM

Hohoho, merry christmas. -.-
Okay, I'm damn tired from the stupid netball carnival.
Plus burnt, plus burnt, plus burnt plus red. Ohmann. I'm gonna be peeling.
And and and, I wanna pon school tomorrow. There's like nothing to do in school. I think I'll probably end up reading. One of the least likely things that deb does eh. Hmm.
And and I bet like half the world thinks I'm a flirt or sth. Hurr.
Deb you can just go and jump off the building now. Like now.
You're unwanted here.


Deb Jean Lee

my blog, my space.
Comments to yourself please.


Links

ijBasketball
Alex
Amanda Leo
Carin
Charmaine
Chow
Deborah Hoon
Dewi
Elizabeth
Eliza Cheang
Esther
Gracia
Grace
Guan Yu
Jaime
Jeanette
Jia Her
Lynnette
Marie
Maryanne
Melissa
Nadia
Nadya
Rachel
Ryan
Sam Shum
Sam Tay
Sarah
Serene
Shannon
Sheena
Sherlyn
Theresa
Tiffany
Ysabel

Tagboard



Credits

Designer : Kookies

Basecodes are from: YLING;D

Texture for image and background pattern in courtesy of AeTheReality.