Saturday, October 20, 2007, 11:44 PM

Deb's fucking pissed.
Go ahead and be popular. I still think you're like a wannabe.
Keep trying to be something you're not, but I can only say one thing. It's not gonna happen.
And I know you're reading this damned thing, and you'll probably be like, who are you talking about. Open your eyes, I don't believe you're that blind. More like acting innocent.
What's wrong with you. Like you've changed so fucking much. Go ahead tell the whole world whatever you wanna tell them for your "fame".
I don't give a shit anymore. Yeah, you can go around thinking the whole world revolves around you. Well guess what, I'm tired of trying to get the message across to you since you blatantly don't wanna know what I'm trying to get across.


Deb Jean Lee

my blog, my space.
Comments to yourself please.


Links

ijBasketball
Alex
Amanda Leo
Carin
Charmaine
Chow
Deborah Hoon
Dewi
Elizabeth
Eliza Cheang
Esther
Gracia
Grace
Guan Yu
Jaime
Jeanette
Jia Her
Lynnette
Marie
Maryanne
Melissa
Nadia
Nadya
Rachel
Ryan
Sam Shum
Sam Tay
Sarah
Serene
Shannon
Sheena
Sherlyn
Theresa
Tiffany
Ysabel

Tagboard



Credits

Designer : Kookies

Basecodes are from: YLING;D

Texture for image and background pattern in courtesy of AeTheReality.