Tuesday, October 02, 2007, 10:55 PM

Brown eyes and lungs are filled up with smoke
Fast lives we're stuck in the undertoe
But you know the places I wanna go
'Cause oh oh oh I've got a sickness
You've got the cure
You've got the spark I've been looking for
And I've got a plan
We walk out that door

You know you wanna just let go
It's time to roll down the windows
And sing it oh oh oh
We got all we need so here we go
Turn it up
It's five minutes to midnight
You're coming home with me tonight
I can't get enough
Shakin' me up
Turn it up, alright
At five minutes to midnight
We'll see our name in city lights
We'll make the clock stop
Make your heart drop
And come alive

We could, pack up and leave all our things behind
No fact or fiction or storyline
'Cause I need you more than just for tonight
You're oh oh oh like air
I can't stop my breathing in
I'm weak and you are my medicine
I won't stop 'til I am under your skin

You know you wanna just let go
It's time to roll down the windows
And sing it oh oh oh
We got all we need so here we go
Turn it up
It's five minutes to midnight
You're coming home with me tonight
I can't get enough
Shakin' me up
Turn it up, alright
At five minutes to midnight
We'll see our name in city lights
We'll make the clock stop
Make your heart drop
And come alive

And when the clock strikes twelve
Will you find another boy to go and kiss and tell?
'Cause you know I never will
I think we should strike a match
And we'll hold it in the wind to see how long it lasts
We could make the time stand still

Turn it up
It's five minutes to midnight
You're coming home with me tonight
I can't get enough
Shakin' me up
Turn it up, alright
At five minutes to midnight
We'll see our name in city lights
We'll make the clock stop
Make your heart drop (and come alive)

Turn it up
It's five minutes to midnight
Coming home with me tonight
I can't get enough
Shakin' me up
Turn it up, alright
At five minutes to midnight
We'll see our name in city lights
We'll make the clock stop
Make your heart drop
And come alive


Deb Jean Lee

my blog, my space.
Comments to yourself please.


Links

ijBasketball
Alex
Amanda Leo
Carin
Charmaine
Chow
Deborah Hoon
Dewi
Elizabeth
Eliza Cheang
Esther
Gracia
Grace
Guan Yu
Jaime
Jeanette
Jia Her
Lynnette
Marie
Maryanne
Melissa
Nadia
Nadya
Rachel
Ryan
Sam Shum
Sam Tay
Sarah
Serene
Shannon
Sheena
Sherlyn
Theresa
Tiffany
Ysabel

Tagboard



Credits

Designer : Kookies

Basecodes are from: YLING;D

Texture for image and background pattern in courtesy of AeTheReality.