Wednesday, September 12, 2007, 7:45 PM

omg omg
THANK YOU CHERYL ANNE GOH FOR THE HAIRSPRAY SONGS. :D
hahha

im damn tired
stayed in school for invest rehearsal.
so BORING i tell you.
hahaha.

DID YOU FEEL THE TREMORS?
THERE'S A TSUNAMI WARNING
ahhahha
so cool
felt like a bad headache
hhahha
but afterall
floor shakes,
you shake
head shakes
brain gets shaken in your skull.
HAHAHHA
makes sense doesn't it
ahhaha. :D


Hey, old friend, let’s look back
On the crazy clothes we wore
Ain’t it fun to look back
And to see it’s all been done before?
All those nights together are our special memories.
And I can’t wait for tomorrow just
as long as you’re dancing next to me.

Cuz it’s so clear, every year we get stronger!
Though what’s gone is gone…
And the past is the past…
Turn the radio up…
And then hit the gas cuz…

I know we’ve come so far, but we’ve got so far to go.
I know the road seems long, but it won’t be long ‘til it’s time to go. So
Most days we’ll take it fast, but some nights we’ll take it slow.
I know we’ve come so far, but baby!
Baby! We’ve got so far to go!

Hey, your friends are together, side by side and year by year!
The road was filled with twists and turns.
Oh, but that’s the road that got us here.
Let’s move past the bad times. But before those memories fade…
Let’s forgive, but not forget the love from all the mistakes we made.

Cuz it’s so clear! Every year, we get stronger.
So don’t give up and don’t say when.
And just get back on the road again cuz.

I know we’ve come so far, but we’ve got so far to go.
I know the road seems long, but it won’t be long ‘til it’s time to go. So
Most days we’ll take it fast, but some nights we’ll take it slow.
I know we’ve come so far, but baby! Baby! We’ve got so far to go!

Hey ol’ friend! Come along for the ride.
There’s plenty of room so jump inside.
The highway is rockin’ every now and then.
It feels so much better where I been.
Just keep moving at your own speed,
Your heart is all the compass you’ll ever need,
Let’s keep cruising on the road we're on
Because the rear view mirror only shows what's gone gone gone!
We’ve got so far to go!

Oh it’s so clear!
Every year, we get stronger.
So shine that light and take my hand
And let’s dance into the promise land cuz...

I know we’ve come so far, but we’ve got so far to go.
I know the road seems long, but it won’t be long ‘til it’s time to go. So
Most days we’ll take it fast, but some nights we’ll take it slow.
I know we’ve come so far, but baby! Baby! We’ve got so far to go!



Deb Jean Lee

my blog, my space.
Comments to yourself please.


Links

ijBasketball
Alex
Amanda Leo
Carin
Charmaine
Chow
Deborah Hoon
Dewi
Elizabeth
Eliza Cheang
Esther
Gracia
Grace
Guan Yu
Jaime
Jeanette
Jia Her
Lynnette
Marie
Maryanne
Melissa
Nadia
Nadya
Rachel
Ryan
Sam Shum
Sam Tay
Sarah
Serene
Shannon
Sheena
Sherlyn
Theresa
Tiffany
Ysabel

Tagboard



Credits

Designer : Kookies

Basecodes are from: YLING;D

Texture for image and background pattern in courtesy of AeTheReality.