Saturday, September 15, 2007, 8:54 PM
Ahh, I'm finally free to update this thing. Or at least I really want to.
Been busy the past few days cause of the stupid students investiture. Which I really didn't wanna go for, in the sense that I didn't wanna represent basketball. Cause I knew from the start I would be the worst person to represent this already demeaned CCA. Plus, the rehearsals took so bloody long, which in turn lead to the accumilating mound of homework left sitting in my bag, currently on the table.
So the invest was yesterday, wasn't that bad. Except for the fact that I got caught by Jo Teo for doltishly forgetting to take off my earstuds the day before. Plus I hadn't changed into my blouse during the rehearsal cause there was PE in the morning, so I got chided for that too.
Well, went back in the morning today for clean up and "bonding". But I really don't see the point in me going back, cause I was only representing Tai afterall. Not as if I'm the CCA leader. Came home, went online for awhile, went to catch up on my sleep, which is still insufficient. So I've been having a horrible headache for the past few days, in addition to a plugged up nose and the fact that I could just sleepwalk. But what can I do about it? Still have to live don't I. \=
I'm gonna sleep soon. My body's gonna collapse soon, hope it does though.
And I'm gonna make it a point to include some NEW words. Gotta do something about my english. Hahaha. Now that Mrs Alex knows who I am. No escaping. Shoot, \=
The damn phone's been ringing all day. How to get any work done I tell you. Especially when you have BUMS for siblings who don't know how to answer the damn phone when you're busy. Like so what if you're the closest to the damn thing.
Deb, you can just go and be a fucking loner. Oh wait, you ARE one. Gee, those feelings of being excluded are back to haunt you. Feels like no one gives a damn, and it seems that everyone you talk to just wants to get away from you. Why? Oh, you're too cool for me? Fine, I understand.
It just feels like no one understands you anymore.
There's just no sense of belonging to anything/anyone anymore.
Deb, you're a fucking loner. Just go wander off on your own. Probably better off on your own anyway.
Cut my life into pieces
This is my last resort
Suffocation
No breathing
Don't give a fuck if I cut my arm bleeding
This is my last resort
Cut my life into pieces
I've reached my last resort
Suffocation, no breathing
Don't give a fuck if I cut my arm bleeding
Do you even care if I die bleeding?
Would it be wrong, would it be right
If I took my life tonight
Chances are that I might
Mutilation out of sight
And I'm contemplating suicide
Cause I'm losin my sight
Losin my mind
Wish somebody would tell me I'm fine
Losin my sight
Losin my mind
Wish somebody would tell me I'm fine
I never realized I was spread too thin
To live was too late, and I was empty within
Hungry
Feedin off chaos and living in sin
Downward spiral
Where do I begin?
It all started when I lost my mother
No love for myself
And no love for another
Searching
To find a love upon a higher level
Finding nothing but questions and devils
Cause I'm losin my sight
Losin my mind
Wish somebody would tell me I'm fine
Losin my sight
Losin my mind
Wish somebody would tell me I'm fine
Nothing's all right
Nothing is fine
I'm runnin and I'm cryin
I'm cryin, I'm cryin, I'm cryin, I'm cryin
I can't go on living this way
Cut my life into pieces
This is my last resort
Suffocation, no breathing
Don't give a fuck if I cut my arm bleeding
Would it be wrong, would it be right
If I took my life tonight
Chances are that I might
Mutilation out of sight
And I'm contemplating suicide
Cause I'm losin my sight
Losin my mind
Wish somebody would tell me I'm fine
Losin my sight
Losin my mind
Wish somebody would tell me I'm fine
Nothing's all right
Nothing is fine
I'm runnin and I'm cryin
I can't go on living this way
Can't go on living this way
Nothing's all right