Thursday, August 09, 2007, 4:22 PM

Hinder - Better Than Me
I think you can do much better than me
After all the lies that I made you believe
Guilt kicks in then I start to see
The edge of the bed where your nightgown used to be

I told myself I won't miss you
But I remember
What it feels like beside you

I really miss your hair in my face and the way your innocence tastes
And I think you should know this
You deserve much better than me

While looking through your old box of notes
I found those pictures I took that you were looking for
If there's one memory I don't wanna lose
That time at the mall
You and me in the dressing room

I told myself I won't miss you
But I remember
What it feels like beside you

I really miss your hair in my face and the way your innocence tastes
And I think you should know this
You deserve much better than me

The bed I'm laying in is getting colder
Wish you never would have said it's over
And I can't pretend I won't think about you when I'm older
'Cause we never really had our closure.
This can't be the end
End

I really miss your hair in my face and the way your innocence tastes
And I think you should know this
You deserve much better than me

I really miss your hair in my face and the way your innocence tastes
And I think you should know this
You deserve much better than me

And I think you should know this
You deserve much better than me


Deb Jean Lee

my blog, my space.
Comments to yourself please.


Links

ijBasketball
Alex
Amanda Leo
Carin
Charmaine
Chow
Deborah Hoon
Dewi
Elizabeth
Eliza Cheang
Esther
Gracia
Grace
Guan Yu
Jaime
Jeanette
Jia Her
Lynnette
Marie
Maryanne
Melissa
Nadia
Nadya
Rachel
Ryan
Sam Shum
Sam Tay
Sarah
Serene
Shannon
Sheena
Sherlyn
Theresa
Tiffany
Ysabel

Tagboard



Credits

Designer : Kookies

Basecodes are from: YLING;D

Texture for image and background pattern in courtesy of AeTheReality.