Thursday, August 16, 2007, 9:24 PM

Hahaha, look what I got off a friendster bulletin. Plain retarded I tell you. But this is what happens when Deborah gets bored. :D Haha.

D: Is a great dancer
E: Has beautiful eyes
B: Loves to make people laugh
0: Really easy to fall in love with
R: Can kick your butt
A: DROP DEAD GORGEOUS
H: Easy to fall in love with

J: Easy to have fun with
E: Has beautiful eyes
A: DROP DEAD GORGEOUS
N: good bf/gf

L: One of the most romantic people you know
E: Has beautiful eyes
E: Has beautiful eyes

H: Easy to fall in love with
U: Gets blamed for everything
I: Loves to laugh

F: People wild and crazy adore you
E: Has beautiful eyes
N: good bf/gf
G: Doesn't let people tell you what to do



Kinda true ain't it? Hahaha, except for the beautiful eyes and the really easy to fall in love with and the romantic shit and the gorgeous thing and the great dancer part. HAHAHA, yeah. Well that's what I think anyway. :D
Hahahahah. :D

Well, I'm one of the few idiots who isn't going to watch promenade. Yeah, hahaha, my own school and I can't even be bothered. Haha. :D Well, Cheryl Anne Goh is probably dancing her heart out now. HAHAHA, that was on purpose by the way Cheryl. :D Haha.
Aiyoh, I don't know what to say mann. I only know that I'm way behind time when it comes to studying. Yeap. Exams are like what, one week away? Ahhhh, Deborah is a shit head mann. Hahaha,

I need to sleep. Badly.

Oh oh, did i mention that class rocked today? Not class, but yeah, the lessons today. It makes such a big difference when your class is halved. Thanks to promenade. Hahahaha. :D I can't wait for tomorrow, empty classroom. Yeah mann. (:

Okay, I'm off to bathe then sleep. Jon boy's session tomorrow. Stem cells and cloning. Got to go, byebye. :D


Deb Jean Lee

my blog, my space.
Comments to yourself please.


Links

ijBasketball
Alex
Amanda Leo
Carin
Charmaine
Chow
Deborah Hoon
Dewi
Elizabeth
Eliza Cheang
Esther
Gracia
Grace
Guan Yu
Jaime
Jeanette
Jia Her
Lynnette
Marie
Maryanne
Melissa
Nadia
Nadya
Rachel
Ryan
Sam Shum
Sam Tay
Sarah
Serene
Shannon
Sheena
Sherlyn
Theresa
Tiffany
Ysabel

Tagboard



Credits

Designer : Kookies

Basecodes are from: YLING;D

Texture for image and background pattern in courtesy of AeTheReality.