Saturday, August 11, 2007, 9:33 PM

The dawn is breaking
A light shining through
You're barely waking
And I'm tangled up in you
Yeah

But I'm open, you're closed
Where I follow, you'll go
I worry I won't see your face
Light up again

Even the best fall down sometimes
Even the wrong words seem to rhyme
Out of the doubt that fills my mind
I somehow find, you and I collide

I'm quiet, you know
You make a first impression
I've found I'm scared to know
I'm always on your mind

Even the best fall down sometimes
Even the stars refuse to shine
Out of the back you fall in time
You somehow find, you and I collide

Don't stop here
I've lost my place
I'm close behind

Even the best fall down sometimes
Even the wrong words seem to rhyme
Out of the doubt that fills your mind
You finally find, you and I collide

You finally find
You and I collide
You finally find
You and I collide




ahhhhh, nice nice song. (:
heeheehee.
okay.
i can't concentrate on anything now.
gee, i wonder why. hmmmmm
ohmann, i just realised that it's sunday tomorrow
doesn't feel like a saturday mann.
and and
im playing frisbee again tomorrow
hahhahhahahha
after cat class
off to toapayoh park. :D
AHHAA
okay, i don't know what to say anymore.
nothing to blog about.
just that i've been slacking like shit.
precisely cause i can't concentrate anymore.
the motivation's gone.
totally gone.
and exams are in like what.
two weeks?
\=
shit mann.
ahhhhhhh. okay.
i have better things to do.
i will blog less.
i WILL.


Deb Jean Lee

my blog, my space.
Comments to yourself please.


Links

ijBasketball
Alex
Amanda Leo
Carin
Charmaine
Chow
Deborah Hoon
Dewi
Elizabeth
Eliza Cheang
Esther
Gracia
Grace
Guan Yu
Jaime
Jeanette
Jia Her
Lynnette
Marie
Maryanne
Melissa
Nadia
Nadya
Rachel
Ryan
Sam Shum
Sam Tay
Sarah
Serene
Shannon
Sheena
Sherlyn
Theresa
Tiffany
Ysabel

Tagboard



Credits

Designer : Kookies

Basecodes are from: YLING;D

Texture for image and background pattern in courtesy of AeTheReality.