Friday, June 08, 2007, 3:40 PM

The moon is shining bright
The mood is feeling right
I'll kiss you on your neck
People'll stare and we won't care
We're high above the ground
We're nowhere to be found

Empowered by adrenaline
Feel like I'm born again
Again, I am repeating myself
And I know it is gone for you
To sit and pretend

Damn regret, I'll try to forget
Don't worry about me
'Cos I'm real fine
Cast my line
To see what's behind
Did you think you persuaded me to let you go?

I'm wishing you were here
My weakness is my fear
Alone I am myself
No reason, life for me to care
Distracted by the sound
I hear footsteps all around

Empowered by adrenaline
Feel like I'm born again
Again, I am repeating myself
And I know it's gone for you
To sit and pretend

Damn regret, I try to forget
Don't worry about me
'Cos I'm real fine
Cast my line
To see what's behind
Did you think you persuaded me to let you go?

You're the only one I turn to
When I feel like no-one's there
And when I'm lonely in my darkest hour
You give me the power
To sit and pretend

Damn regret, I'll try to forget
Don't worry about me
'Cos I'm real fine
Cast my line
To see what's behind
Did you think you persuaded me to let you go?

Did you think I forget?
Did you think I surrender myself to persuade you to let me go?
Did you think I forget?
Did you think I surrender myself to persuade you to let me go?



nice nice song, anyway
whitley friendly today
we could've won.
but we have improved and that's all that matters. yepp.
i know we can at least make it to the next round this time. haha
:D

camp tomorrow,
i promised valerie and lourdermary that i'll sing them songs when we sleep.
HAHAHHAA
cause we can't bring our phones and mp3s and all
so i'll be phoneless for the next two days.
no biggie.
i'll just be uncontactable.
like last time
hagahahhahha

i hope i hope
i dont get assholes in my group
if not i swear i will just drop down and die.
:D


Deb Jean Lee

my blog, my space.
Comments to yourself please.


Links

ijBasketball
Alex
Amanda Leo
Carin
Charmaine
Chow
Deborah Hoon
Dewi
Elizabeth
Eliza Cheang
Esther
Gracia
Grace
Guan Yu
Jaime
Jeanette
Jia Her
Lynnette
Marie
Maryanne
Melissa
Nadia
Nadya
Rachel
Ryan
Sam Shum
Sam Tay
Sarah
Serene
Shannon
Sheena
Sherlyn
Theresa
Tiffany
Ysabel

Tagboard



Credits

Designer : Kookies

Basecodes are from: YLING;D

Texture for image and background pattern in courtesy of AeTheReality.