Thursday, May 17, 2007, 6:32 PM

The world's got a funny way of turning 'round on you
When a friend tries to stab you right in the face
Losing faith in everything I thought I hoped I knew
Don't sweat it, it was set on false pretense

Betrayed but not gonna be willing to change
And it doesn't seem likely to fade
Betrayed but not gonna be willing to change
cu cu cu cuz ya know


All along you know
you thought you got the best of me
But you were wrong and I am laughing right in your face
I can not believe you claimed you were my family
Dont sweat it - its set on false pretense

I can't seem to understand it how
You turned out to be so cold
You tried but were caught red handed
Are you happy with your role?

Its funny to me how you've turned into such a jok
e


ughh, people have changed so so much.
it's not even been a year.
clearly shows what peer pressure can do huh?

for that im glad. (:


AND I SWEAR TRISTINA LEE YUEN YENG, IM NOT SICK ANYMORE.
IM IN THE PINK OF HEALTH.
HAHHAHA


Deb Jean Lee

my blog, my space.
Comments to yourself please.


Links

ijBasketball
Alex
Amanda Leo
Carin
Charmaine
Chow
Deborah Hoon
Dewi
Elizabeth
Eliza Cheang
Esther
Gracia
Grace
Guan Yu
Jaime
Jeanette
Jia Her
Lynnette
Marie
Maryanne
Melissa
Nadia
Nadya
Rachel
Ryan
Sam Shum
Sam Tay
Sarah
Serene
Shannon
Sheena
Sherlyn
Theresa
Tiffany
Ysabel

Tagboard



Credits

Designer : Kookies

Basecodes are from: YLING;D

Texture for image and background pattern in courtesy of AeTheReality.