Saturday, May 19, 2007, 9:56 PM

today was a super boring day

cip in the morning
doing what?
stoning
going around taking pictures of people.
HAHAH
damn lame please.
i got super bored.
HAHAH
it's like super easy to slam dunk on that puny and short hoop. HAHHAHAHAH

and blogger keeps saving my post as a draft automatically. COOL
HAHAHAHAHAHA.

What I've done
I'll face myself
To cross out what I've become
Erase myself
And let go of what I've done


Deb Jean Lee

my blog, my space.
Comments to yourself please.


Links

ijBasketball
Alex
Amanda Leo
Carin
Charmaine
Chow
Deborah Hoon
Dewi
Elizabeth
Eliza Cheang
Esther
Gracia
Grace
Guan Yu
Jaime
Jeanette
Jia Her
Lynnette
Marie
Maryanne
Melissa
Nadia
Nadya
Rachel
Ryan
Sam Shum
Sam Tay
Sarah
Serene
Shannon
Sheena
Sherlyn
Theresa
Tiffany
Ysabel

Tagboard



Credits

Designer : Kookies

Basecodes are from: YLING;D

Texture for image and background pattern in courtesy of AeTheReality.