Friday, May 25, 2007, 8:50 PM

im tired
very very tired

i think this is shit.
yesyes.
training in the very extremely hot hot sun for 2 hrs before we all went to watch the a'div bball finals.
then went to play ball.
yepp.


this is what i call bias.





I got a problem and I
don't know what to do about it
even If I did I don't know
If I would quit but I doubt it, I’m
taking by the thought of it


Deb Jean Lee

my blog, my space.
Comments to yourself please.


Links

ijBasketball
Alex
Amanda Leo
Carin
Charmaine
Chow
Deborah Hoon
Dewi
Elizabeth
Eliza Cheang
Esther
Gracia
Grace
Guan Yu
Jaime
Jeanette
Jia Her
Lynnette
Marie
Maryanne
Melissa
Nadia
Nadya
Rachel
Ryan
Sam Shum
Sam Tay
Sarah
Serene
Shannon
Sheena
Sherlyn
Theresa
Tiffany
Ysabel

Tagboard



Credits

Designer : Kookies

Basecodes are from: YLING;D

Texture for image and background pattern in courtesy of AeTheReality.