Monday, March 26, 2007, 9:10 PM

You, my friend, you're a lot like them,
But I cut your line and you know I did,
Now I'm lost in you,
Like I always do and I'd die to win,
Cause I'm born to lose

Firefly could you shine your light,
Now I love your ways, cause they're just like mine,
Now I'm justified, as I fall in line,
And it's hard to try, when you're open wide

Take my hand, we'll be off and then,
We'll come back again
To a different land, now I like this way, you can go away,
If you guess the name you cannot replace

Firefly could you shine your light,
Now I love your ways, cause they're just like mine,
Now I'm justified, as I fall in line,
And it's hard to try, when you're open wide

Bring me your enemies
Lay them before me, and walk away, walk away, walk away.

Firefly could you shine your light,
Now I know your ways, cause they're just like mine,
Now I'm justified, as I fall in line,
And it's hard to try, when you're open wide

Fuck you, Firefly have you lost your light, now I hate your ways
Cause they're just like mine, so you've lost my friend such a
Sorry end and I don't know why, so I choke and smile




shytes, im in love with this song.
(:


Deb Jean Lee

my blog, my space.
Comments to yourself please.


Links

ijBasketball
Alex
Amanda Leo
Carin
Charmaine
Chow
Deborah Hoon
Dewi
Elizabeth
Eliza Cheang
Esther
Gracia
Grace
Guan Yu
Jaime
Jeanette
Jia Her
Lynnette
Marie
Maryanne
Melissa
Nadia
Nadya
Rachel
Ryan
Sam Shum
Sam Tay
Sarah
Serene
Shannon
Sheena
Sherlyn
Theresa
Tiffany
Ysabel

Tagboard



Credits

Designer : Kookies

Basecodes are from: YLING;D

Texture for image and background pattern in courtesy of AeTheReality.