Saturday, March 24, 2007, 9:20 PM

omggg
im sucha pig please.
hahhaa
eating and eating and sleeping
ohnoo. the fat on my tummy is like swelling. hahhahahhaha, humongously big now.
POOF
haha
so went to play ball today.
then pf went to pierce her ears.
omg
she left nail marks in me.
HAHAHAHAH
then we went to pasta mania.
all couldnt finish our food.
speaking of food. im feeling hungry now.
OHWWELLL.
nice song. (:


OVER MY HEAD
I never knew
I never knew that everything
Was falling through
That everyone I knew
Was waiting on a queue
To turn and run
When all I needed was the truth

But that's how it's got to be
It's coming down to
Nothing more than apathy
I'd rather run the other way
Than stay and see
The smoke and who's still
Standing when it clears

And Everyone knows I'm in
Over my head
Over my head
With eight seconds left in overtime
She's on your mind
She's on your mind

Let's rearrange
I wish you were a stranger
I could disengage
Just Say that we agree
And then never change
Soften a bit
Until we all just get along

But that's disregard
You find another friend
And you discard
As you lose the argument
In a cable car
Hanging above
As the canyon comes between

And Everyone knows I'm in
Over my head
Over my head
With eight seconds left in overtime
She's on your mind
She's on your mind

And Everyone knows I'm in
Over my head
Over my head
With eight seconds left in overtime
She's on your mind
She's on your mind

And suddenly
I become a part of your past
I'm becoming the part
That don't last
I'm losing you
And its effortless

Without a sound
We lose sight of the ground
In the throw around
Never thought that you wanted
To bring it down
I won't let it go down
'Till we torch it ourselves

And Everyone knows I'm in
Over my head
Over my head
With eight seconds left in overtime
She's on your mind
She's on your mind

Eveyone Knows
She's on your mind
Everyone Knows
Im in over my head
Im in over my head

Everyone knows I'm in
Over my head
Over my head
With eight seconds left in overtime
She's on your mind
She's on your mind


Deb Jean Lee

my blog, my space.
Comments to yourself please.


Links

ijBasketball
Alex
Amanda Leo
Carin
Charmaine
Chow
Deborah Hoon
Dewi
Elizabeth
Eliza Cheang
Esther
Gracia
Grace
Guan Yu
Jaime
Jeanette
Jia Her
Lynnette
Marie
Maryanne
Melissa
Nadia
Nadya
Rachel
Ryan
Sam Shum
Sam Tay
Sarah
Serene
Shannon
Sheena
Sherlyn
Theresa
Tiffany
Ysabel

Tagboard



Credits

Designer : Kookies

Basecodes are from: YLING;D

Texture for image and background pattern in courtesy of AeTheReality.