Friday, March 30, 2007, 11:29 PM

The day has come to an end
The sun is over my head
My polyamorous friend
he got me in a mess of trouble again

So ...

Just when you think that you're alright
I'm crawling out from the inside
I never hurt anyone
I never listen at all

They've come to get me again
The cloud is over my head
My polyamorus friend
you got me in a mess of trouble again

So ...

Just when you think that you're alright
I'm crawling out from the inside
I never hurt anyone
I never listen at all

Just stay away from the white light
I say your worst side's your best side
I never hurt anyone
I never listen at all

Well, how do you know?
Well, how do you know?
Well, how do you know?
Well, how do you know?

Just when you think that you're alright
I'm crawling out from the inside
I never hurt anyone
I never listen at all

Just stay away from the white light
I say your worst side's your best side.
I never hurt anyone
I never listen at all





ignore the polyamorous word thing.
gross shit.


Deb Jean Lee

my blog, my space.
Comments to yourself please.


Links

ijBasketball
Alex
Amanda Leo
Carin
Charmaine
Chow
Deborah Hoon
Dewi
Elizabeth
Eliza Cheang
Esther
Gracia
Grace
Guan Yu
Jaime
Jeanette
Jia Her
Lynnette
Marie
Maryanne
Melissa
Nadia
Nadya
Rachel
Ryan
Sam Shum
Sam Tay
Sarah
Serene
Shannon
Sheena
Sherlyn
Theresa
Tiffany
Ysabel

Tagboard



Credits

Designer : Kookies

Basecodes are from: YLING;D

Texture for image and background pattern in courtesy of AeTheReality.