Thursday, February 08, 2007, 9:42 PM

Oh, I-i-i-i-ihi
Know you could use a friend
But you don't seem to have the time
Oh, and I-i-i-i-ihiI wonder if you ever get to say
What's on your mindWell take a little time
Come on take a little timeI love it when you call
I love it when you call
I love it when you call
But you never call at all
So, what's the complication?
It's only conversation
I love it when you call
But you never call at all

i like white words, you cant see anything.

OKAY,
retarded
irritating shit.
ARGHH
GO AWAY
im gonna try and stydy for my cheena
TRY.
science prac tmr
shit,
how much you wanna bet im gonna get lowest in class AGAIN.
:D
stupid bias teacher.


Deb Jean Lee

my blog, my space.
Comments to yourself please.


Links

ijBasketball
Alex
Amanda Leo
Carin
Charmaine
Chow
Deborah Hoon
Dewi
Elizabeth
Eliza Cheang
Esther
Gracia
Grace
Guan Yu
Jaime
Jeanette
Jia Her
Lynnette
Marie
Maryanne
Melissa
Nadia
Nadya
Rachel
Ryan
Sam Shum
Sam Tay
Sarah
Serene
Shannon
Sheena
Sherlyn
Theresa
Tiffany
Ysabel

Tagboard



Credits

Designer : Kookies

Basecodes are from: YLING;D

Texture for image and background pattern in courtesy of AeTheReality.