Friday, February 09, 2007, 10:16 PM

I just ran into a few someones today
Someones that I never really knew
And I used to think how I had them all so figured out
But no, none of it's true cuz I never knew you
and now the truth of it is, is I wanna be like you
So hello, good friend, I wanna be next to you
For my head for my heart for its true


nice song nice song.
science prac today.
i think i'll get lowest in class again
GO ME.
hahha
chinese too.
i studied
and i could fill in all the tian xie han zi
AMAZING RIGHT
haha
cause keely tested me during free periods.
HAHA
irritating.
my brother.
ASSSSS.
GO AND DIE.
KEEP BUGGING ME FOR THE COM
BLOODY HELL YOU'RE ONLY IN PRIMARY ONE.
AND ITS 1019
AND YOU WANNA USE THE COM
LIKE WTH
I DIDNT EVEN GET TO STAY AWAKE AT THIS TIME WHEN I WAS HIS AGE LAHBLLOODY HELL

anyway
seniors had match
heard about it
gonna find out somemore tomorrow.
heared it wasn't fantastic.
i wont say anymore.

BALL TOMORROW!


Deb Jean Lee

my blog, my space.
Comments to yourself please.


Links

ijBasketball
Alex
Amanda Leo
Carin
Charmaine
Chow
Deborah Hoon
Dewi
Elizabeth
Eliza Cheang
Esther
Gracia
Grace
Guan Yu
Jaime
Jeanette
Jia Her
Lynnette
Marie
Maryanne
Melissa
Nadia
Nadya
Rachel
Ryan
Sam Shum
Sam Tay
Sarah
Serene
Shannon
Sheena
Sherlyn
Theresa
Tiffany
Ysabel

Tagboard



Credits

Designer : Kookies

Basecodes are from: YLING;D

Texture for image and background pattern in courtesy of AeTheReality.