Wednesday, January 31, 2007, 10:01 PM

jiaher has such a nice namee.
NICE NICE NAME.
THANKS TO HERSELF.
HAHAHAHAA
DONG IS SUCH A DONG.
:D :D

this is what i hear all day,
i me my
OH, today im going to blah blah.
OH, you know what I did yesterday blah blah
OH, WHAT SHOULD I DO FOR THIS THIS
BLAH BLAH
YEPP
SELF CENTERED BITCHes
:D
ME MYSELF AND I IS ALL YOU CARE FOR.

I LOVE THIS SONG.
I don't think you notice
when you see my face
I guess you're waiting
to spin me around again
Wheels I guess are turning
somewhere inside my head
I know that this is
deeper than you get
But you're coming back again
You don't mean to waste my time
But you're coming back so
Chorus:
Don't tell me
How to be
'cause I like some suffering
Don't ask me
what I need
I'm just fine
here finding me
Me
I've already given
up on getting through
I never question
who I'm talking to
Oh, so much for nothing
but nothing means so much
I know it's touching
but I've been out of touch
And it's all that I can do
I'm a sight for my sore eyes
But it's all I am so
Chorus (1x)
I don't think you notice
when I can't reach out
I guess you're waiting for
somebody else again
Oh, so much for talking
It's all been said before
I'm hearing something
but I wish you'd just say more
But you're going off again
when I try to just hold on
But you're going off so
Chorus (1x)
Finding me
Me


Deb Jean Lee

my blog, my space.
Comments to yourself please.


Links

ijBasketball
Alex
Amanda Leo
Carin
Charmaine
Chow
Deborah Hoon
Dewi
Elizabeth
Eliza Cheang
Esther
Gracia
Grace
Guan Yu
Jaime
Jeanette
Jia Her
Lynnette
Marie
Maryanne
Melissa
Nadia
Nadya
Rachel
Ryan
Sam Shum
Sam Tay
Sarah
Serene
Shannon
Sheena
Sherlyn
Theresa
Tiffany
Ysabel

Tagboard



Credits

Designer : Kookies

Basecodes are from: YLING;D

Texture for image and background pattern in courtesy of AeTheReality.