Monday, January 29, 2007, 10:18 PM

I HAVE GOTTEN PERMISSION TO POST ABOUT THIS.
:D
HAHAHAAHA

earlier,
omg this is damn funny can
was playing match
tai zi chow and i vs puifoong and leow.
HAHAHA
i think leow was passing the ball to puifoong and chow tried to intercept
then puifoong got the ball and chow, i dont know why, grabbed puifoong's leg and got dragged by her.
THEN THEN
chow's chin hit puifoong's bony butt.
HAHAHAHAHA
THEN I STARTED LAUGHING LIKE A MAD PIG/
:D
YAY!
HAHAHHAA
THEN PUIFOONG WAS LAUGHING AND CHOW WAS LAUGHING TOO.
OMG DAMN FARNY LAH
yeah,
we were literally rolling on the floor and laughing
and it would be funnier if you actually got to see the whole thing.
YEPPPPP
YAY!


I FINISHED WHAT I GOT PERMISSION TO POST.
:D


ohya, there's one more but i shall not say. :D
and im like irritating myself again.
SHIT ME LAAA


Deb Jean Lee

my blog, my space.
Comments to yourself please.


Links

ijBasketball
Alex
Amanda Leo
Carin
Charmaine
Chow
Deborah Hoon
Dewi
Elizabeth
Eliza Cheang
Esther
Gracia
Grace
Guan Yu
Jaime
Jeanette
Jia Her
Lynnette
Marie
Maryanne
Melissa
Nadia
Nadya
Rachel
Ryan
Sam Shum
Sam Tay
Sarah
Serene
Shannon
Sheena
Sherlyn
Theresa
Tiffany
Ysabel

Tagboard



Credits

Designer : Kookies

Basecodes are from: YLING;D

Texture for image and background pattern in courtesy of AeTheReality.