Saturday, January 27, 2007, 10:53 PM
finished the geog project shit.
science
i swear the projects will kill me one day.
so will all the cigarette smoke that i dont want to breath in on the way to school.
stupid smoke addicts.
i drown my sorrows in food.KILL ME MANN.Your subtleties
They strangle me
I can’t explain myself at all.
And all that wants
And all that needs
All I don’t want to need at all.
The walls start breathing
My minds unweaving
Maybe it’s best you leave me alone.
A weight is lifted
On this eveningI give the final blow.
When darkness turns to light,
It ends tonight
It ends tonight.
1141pm
everybody's feeling horrible
GO AWAY HORRIBLENESS.
SHOO.
YOU'RE NOT WANTED HERE.
SHOO SHOO/
I WANNA BE HAPPYYY
HAPPYYY
HAPPY
:D
SMILE SMILE.
:D :D :D
horrible thoughts. BEGONE!.
whoa, four people just signed in at the same time!
AHAHHAAHAHA
WHOA.