Saturday, December 16, 2006, 11:38 PM

YAYY
I'VE INHERITED MY SISTERS PHONE
I DONT REALLY CARE NOW CAUSE I HAVE A PHONE
HAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHA
from my mum to my sis to me
YAY I ROCK
although only 2 people have the number hahhahaha, for now.
HAHAHHAHAHAHAH

ed concert tomorrow.
today was my grandfather's birthday
my granny is so cute i tell you
HAHA
she put a snowman witha reindeer on her crib
hahahhaa
and i now know where i got my lameness from
HAHAHAHAHAA
i needa settle christmas presents BADD.
the 20th is like this coming wednesday.
DOOM!
hahahhaa

maybe mary-anne should dress up as santa claus! HAHHAHA
HOHOHOHOHOHOHO


Deb Jean Lee

my blog, my space.
Comments to yourself please.


Links

ijBasketball
Alex
Amanda Leo
Carin
Charmaine
Chow
Deborah Hoon
Dewi
Elizabeth
Eliza Cheang
Esther
Gracia
Grace
Guan Yu
Jaime
Jeanette
Jia Her
Lynnette
Marie
Maryanne
Melissa
Nadia
Nadya
Rachel
Ryan
Sam Shum
Sam Tay
Sarah
Serene
Shannon
Sheena
Sherlyn
Theresa
Tiffany
Ysabel

Tagboard



Credits

Designer : Kookies

Basecodes are from: YLING;D

Texture for image and background pattern in courtesy of AeTheReality.