Thursday, August 24, 2006, 3:32 PM

With all I'm holding inside
With all my hopes and desires
And all the dreams that I've dreamt.


With all I'm hoping to be
And all that the world will bring
And all that fails to compare


You say You want all of me
I wouldn't have it any other way


I've got a Saviour and He's living in me
WHOA


I wanna know
I wanna know You today


And You're the best thing that has happened to me
And the world will never take
The world will never take You away


No-one could ever take You away


Deb Jean Lee

my blog, my space.
Comments to yourself please.


Links

ijBasketball
Alex
Amanda Leo
Carin
Charmaine
Chow
Deborah Hoon
Dewi
Elizabeth
Eliza Cheang
Esther
Gracia
Grace
Guan Yu
Jaime
Jeanette
Jia Her
Lynnette
Marie
Maryanne
Melissa
Nadia
Nadya
Rachel
Ryan
Sam Shum
Sam Tay
Sarah
Serene
Shannon
Sheena
Sherlyn
Theresa
Tiffany
Ysabel

Tagboard



Credits

Designer : Kookies

Basecodes are from: YLING;D

Texture for image and background pattern in courtesy of AeTheReality.