Sunday, August 13, 2006, 6:50 PM
OMG.I WANNA GO WATCH MORE PHILLIPS CUP NEXT YEAR.SOME ACTION PACKED BASKETBALL MATCHES I WATCHED YTD.FIRST IT WAS MALAYSIA ALL-STARS AND MELBOURNE TIGERS.whooooo.melbourne won 111-50. duh. malaysia no chance againset such tall people. WHOO.THOSE AUSSIE GUYS ARE FRIGGIN TALL.THE SHORTEST WAS LIKE 190?!?!DAMN FRIGGING TALL LUH.very entertaining match i must say.their(melbourne tigers) passes are PERFECT.AND I LOVED THEIR SLAM DUNKS.WHOO!.everytime someone did one everybody in the stadium was likeWHOA!.ahahaso funnyAND THERE WERE THE MOST HILARIOUS SOUND EFFECTS.when there was a free throw and the ball didnt go in there was this 'BOING' sound.hahathen there was homer simpson.'DOH!''i didn't get it so im just gonna say yes'sth like that anyway.HAHA.THEN THERE WERE 2 MORE.'get used to dissapointment'ANDi cant rmb whuthhaa. oopps:DFUN FUN FUN!the second game was slovenia and argentina!WHOO.MORE INTERESTINGCAUSE ALL THE PLAYERS WERE TALL.and i rmb the names of two of the players.WHOO.im gonna idolize them.!!the number ELEVEN- some pablo person.AHAA. couldnt catch his name.ANDnumber EIGHT.- some walter herman guy.!WHOO.THE TALLNESS IN THEM.and i rmb this one guy who jumped up and hung from the basket?i was like WHOA.FRIGGIN TALL PLEASE.i can bet you they were all 2m PLUSS at least.anyway. argentina won.WHOO.last match wasspain and serbia and montenegro? i DONT KNOW HOW TO SPELL.spain won!hahhai thought serbia & montenegro was gonna win though.hahhaand after all thati didnt get home until about ELEVEN thirty? ahahha.:Di wanna gon again next yearand i missed the finals today. ):AND I DONT HAVE FRIGGIN CHANNEL 24.UGH.so much work to do.byebye