Tuesday, May 16, 2006, 7:19 PM

OHMY.
TODAY WAS FUN FUN FUN!
i guess. :/

RETREAT.
okay. people said we would cry but i think it was different this year. cause nobody was crying. : /
anyway. i thought it was quite okay in the first half. cause i was half dead in the morning. but then in the second half, I WAS HYPER AND I WAS DRAWING ALL OVER MY LEG AND I WASNT CONCENTRATING. WHOOPS. :D DEBORAH AH DEBORAH. hahha. i rmb throwing paper all over the floor and going MAD. WHEEE.
enough about that. i lazy to type. (:

AFTER SCHOOL I WENT TO BALESTIER WITH TRIS TO WATCH MISSION IMPOSSIBLE THREEEEEE. WHEEEEEEEEEEEEE.

but i had to wait for her for 2 hrs i think. cause she had her stupidd key club meeting. boo. hahaha. WE MADE OUT WAY TO SHAw. :D BOUGHT OUT TICKETS AND MADE IT FOR THE 3.45 show. AMAZINGLY. haha. i bought nachos and grew FATTER. anyway. we got seats infront of everybody and OHMYGOSH. HAHA THE CINEMA WAS FREEZING COLD. hahaha. i was practically shivering. actually i was. haha. SO COLD. THE movie was good. HIGHLY RECOMMEND.. ohya. i owe tris 7 bucks. hahaha. cause i paid chow and i had 5 bucks left! haha onot enough for a ticket! haha how am i going to lunch at ORCHARD tmr? die! :D nevermind. haha

ohno. i think i talk too much. THATS BAD. AND I HAVE VERY BAD SHORT TEMR MEMORY. aiyah. i lazy to type lah. dun wanna type alrdy. byebye


Deb Jean Lee

my blog, my space.
Comments to yourself please.


Links

ijBasketball
Alex
Amanda Leo
Carin
Charmaine
Chow
Deborah Hoon
Dewi
Elizabeth
Eliza Cheang
Esther
Gracia
Grace
Guan Yu
Jaime
Jeanette
Jia Her
Lynnette
Marie
Maryanne
Melissa
Nadia
Nadya
Rachel
Ryan
Sam Shum
Sam Tay
Sarah
Serene
Shannon
Sheena
Sherlyn
Theresa
Tiffany
Ysabel

Tagboard



Credits

Designer : Kookies

Basecodes are from: YLING;D

Texture for image and background pattern in courtesy of AeTheReality.