Friday, May 26, 2006, 11:03 PM

heh.
ALEX is so farneh. (:
hehehehe.

ONE THREE GOT OUR CLASS TEES TODAY! YAY!

okay. today was founder's day and it was so friggin hot sitting in the sun for less than 15mins. haha. (: combined mass, and a not too good choir, :X (: eheh. ah well.
after school my sister made me follow her to kfc for luch and literally spent all my money on food. gosh. now im broke and that sister of mine owes me eight bucks. heh. I GIVE DISCOUNT OKAY. lunch was awfullly quiet today. olivia and joanna tan. i tell you ah. so quiet lah. i nearly dieded. (:

after lunch my sister made me follow her all the way to north bridge road to buy her stockings lah. on the bus i nearly died of boredom. so friggin long lah the bus ride. anyway. i could have spent that time sleeping at home lah pls.

when we came home my bro was home and he treated my sis and i to a movieeee. wheee!
we watched over the hedge cause he alrdy watched x-men... WITHOUT ME. heh. i think it's not that nice lah. i think x-men is nicer, totally not funny at all lah.

im damn friggin tired and i got a shit ass curfew during the hols. after training i have 1hr to come back lah. you tell me. HOLIDAYS AND I GET THAT KINDA SHIT CURFEW. AND I DIDNT DO THAT BAD OKAY. I ONLY FAILED CHINESE LAH. BLOODY SHIT ASS. I PASSED AL THE OTHER SUBS.. WELL AT LEAST I PASSED. gosh.
i dun wanna come home during the frigging hols. i wanna go out. PLEASE LAH. HOLIDAYS MANN.

cant b bothered lah. going to sleep soon.


Deb Jean Lee

my blog, my space.
Comments to yourself please.


Links

ijBasketball
Alex
Amanda Leo
Carin
Charmaine
Chow
Deborah Hoon
Dewi
Elizabeth
Eliza Cheang
Esther
Gracia
Grace
Guan Yu
Jaime
Jeanette
Jia Her
Lynnette
Marie
Maryanne
Melissa
Nadia
Nadya
Rachel
Ryan
Sam Shum
Sam Tay
Sarah
Serene
Shannon
Sheena
Sherlyn
Theresa
Tiffany
Ysabel

Tagboard



Credits

Designer : Kookies

Basecodes are from: YLING;D

Texture for image and background pattern in courtesy of AeTheReality.