Thursday, March 02, 2006, 8:26 PM

hmm. to day i really feel like slapping tristina lee..
her mouth is like damn big lah.
aiyoh..
AND I SAW YOU ESTHER..
;DDD

i was like shooting balls after school..
see?
i'm so kind
help bball cca team shoot 100 balls.
SIAO..
but nevermind!
I HELPED A LOT LAH..
I'm so proud of myself.
I SHOT SO MANY BALLS TODAY!
YAY!
i'm such a nice person.
Lol.
i have to stop self praising myself.

hais.
i got this really humongous blister on my big toe.
i'm not going to say which one.
cause jiaher will step on it..
HMPH.
and the stupid plaster keeps coming off.!!
GRRRRRRRRRR.


OH YA!
I'M SISTERLESS FOR THE NEXT THREE DAYS!
YIPEE!!
YAY!
I'M SO HAPPY!
WOO HOO!


OMg.
i so damn extra lah...
and i just became stupiderr.
balls somehow just love my head don't they?
i got knocked by one AGAIN today.
so now half of my right brain is dead together with half of my left.
PPPFFFFFFFFFFFFTTTtt


MY TOE HURTS LIKE SHIT MANn..
DAMN PAINFUL!
i think it's like gonna get infected lah.........
GRr.

I'M NOT GOING TO WRITE ANYMORE AMANDA's UNTIL I'M NOT SICK OF THAT NAME.
THERE ARE 3 AMANDA'S IN MY CLASS AND IT GETS BORING WRITING THE SAMe NAME 3 TIMES OVER AND OVER AGAIN WHEN UR TRYING TO DESIGN CLASS T-SHIRT.
REALLY SUCKS.

anyway.
i'm getting bored
i think i'll go and watch american idol..
and i'm POOFED.
so i guess i'll sleep after that.
I GUEss.
GOODBYE!


Deb Jean Lee

my blog, my space.
Comments to yourself please.


Links

ijBasketball
Alex
Amanda Leo
Carin
Charmaine
Chow
Deborah Hoon
Dewi
Elizabeth
Eliza Cheang
Esther
Gracia
Grace
Guan Yu
Jaime
Jeanette
Jia Her
Lynnette
Marie
Maryanne
Melissa
Nadia
Nadya
Rachel
Ryan
Sam Shum
Sam Tay
Sarah
Serene
Shannon
Sheena
Sherlyn
Theresa
Tiffany
Ysabel

Tagboard



Credits

Designer : Kookies

Basecodes are from: YLING;D

Texture for image and background pattern in courtesy of AeTheReality.