Tuesday, February 21, 2006, 9:13 PM

ugh.. today.. i saw the bball recreational team training.. i think their training is tougher than the school team training lah.. haha. and i'm like gonna fail science lah!! and there's chinese tmr!!
i'm gonna fail that too.. ahahhaas. i found these really big pimples on my face this morning..
AND I DUNNO IF I SHOULD GO FOR BBALL OR THE STUPID STORYTELLLING WORKSHOP! i wanna go for bball!! SO FUN!. I DON'T WANNA MISS BBALL!! I'D RATHER MISS THE WORKSHOP.. HMPH! i dunno wad to do!!
i REALLY REALLY WANNA GO FOR BBALL..

torn between the two. can't bear to part with one. but the other is compulsory..


Deb Jean Lee

my blog, my space.
Comments to yourself please.


Links

ijBasketball
Alex
Amanda Leo
Carin
Charmaine
Chow
Deborah Hoon
Dewi
Elizabeth
Eliza Cheang
Esther
Gracia
Grace
Guan Yu
Jaime
Jeanette
Jia Her
Lynnette
Marie
Maryanne
Melissa
Nadia
Nadya
Rachel
Ryan
Sam Shum
Sam Tay
Sarah
Serene
Shannon
Sheena
Sherlyn
Theresa
Tiffany
Ysabel

Tagboard



Credits

Designer : Kookies

Basecodes are from: YLING;D

Texture for image and background pattern in courtesy of AeTheReality.